User Interface :
Below is a picture of the user interface, which you will see from the beginning of the game.
1. Mail system. You will receive daily mails and expired trading house items from here. You can also mail or receive mails from other players.
2. FTG aka Fatigue Button. There is an option for you to save up the ftg you can’t finish today to be used tomorrow. I am not sure how this will work yet as there is no fatique bar in CBT currently.
3. Quests Accepted. This is the Quest Panel that will display all the quests you have accepted till date.
The quest icons are as follows :
Yellow – Main quest. Complete this quest to proceed with the main storyline.
Blue – Side quests that you can attempt to gain more exp, gold or loot.
Red – This is a faction quest. Somewhere around level 16, you will be prompted to select either Red or White faction. Buy more blade and soul gold to improve your power leveling. This quest usually involve capturing certain locations, or destroying an opposing faction objective. The difficulty for the quests can be easy or downright hellish as players from opposing factions can be up against your objectives. Be prepared to face some level 45 players who can wipe your party in seconds.
Completed quests are in the shape of a star and current quests is in the shape of a triangle.
Please refer to the image below for illustrative purposes.
4. Secondary Action Buttons. Basically there are 2 sets of buttons that you will be using to cast your skills. This second set of buttons will unlock as you progress higher in level. (Buttons Z,X,C,V) There is also a conditional attack that can trigger powerful attacks by pressing “F” when prompted.
5. Utility Buttons. These are a set of four utility buttons. You can access food and other healing items from here.
6. Primary Action Buttons. This is the primary set of buttons that you will be using to cast your skills and hopefully string them into combos. (I will be explaining this from the perspective of a Blade Master, other classes might differ a little though)
The Left most button can be accessed by pressing “tab”. This is consider a special skill that can be cast anytime when you have enough “chi”.
In the middle, we have the 4 basic buttons for you to input your attacks (Buttons 1 to 4). As your level gets higher, you will unlock new skills that can replace some of your current skills.
The Right most button is the “Right Click” button of your mouse. This is consider another special skill that can be cast anytime when you have enough “chi”
7. “Chi”, Health and Stamina Bars.
Health Bar (Red Bar) – Health Bar is your HP, deplete it all and you will go into an incapacitated mode. Party members may give you a hand and aid you in your revival or you can simply crawl to a safe place and recover yourself.
please get more information about the introduction to the Blade and Soul.